December 25, 2014

Drawing is easy, lesson 6

Lesson 6 is about placing 2 vanishing points on your Horizon line.

The lesson says that these two points should be placed far enough one from another. The question is - how far? How one measures the correct distance between the two? And thought I fully understood the idea I kept fighting with the correct direction of these lines.

This is the result that I'm really not happy about.

These are supposed to be some kind of a house terrace.


And these are supposed to be a bedroom drawn in wrong angles.


I gave up on those pretty quickly since I understood that to order succeed in this one I have to practice way beyond this post, so I'll just keep moving on.

P.S. This is definitely the best drawing program I've done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment