May 11, 2014

Drawspace lesson Y10: Drawing colorful symmetrical wings.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't jump from one lesson to another this time. It's just for some reason some lesson in this section were skipped.

There are not to many explanation or techniques in this one so I'll just show you my drawing.
I used a new paper this time (keep on experimenting with materials), 160gr 100% recycled eggshell-color grained paper; erasable Staedler colored pencils and Bruynzeel Design 12 colored pencils.

If you look closely you will see that the left and the right wings were done a little bit differently.

I did the left wing according to the lesson: color first, black outline second. I felt that It didn't work very well for me I decided to first make the outline and then fill it with color. You can see that the right wing is way cleaner then the left one.

So here it is. See you next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment