October 10, 2013

Drawspace lesson H15: how to draw a baby's face with four squares.

Hi all,

Today we'll be doing lesson H15 and draw a face of a baby. This lesson comes with some great theoretical explanations about proportions and measurements of a baby's face. These explanations are wonderful since they help to understands clearly about the structure and the logic's of the future drawing.

The baby on the sketch is really cute so I guess it will be fun drawing him.
This sketch begins with a square so I created one. Two circles - a small one and a large one. Ear, face, and then the rest of it.




























I decided not to fully shade it, just do the hair. I like it just the way it is.




























I didn't try another one. It was hard enough for the first time. I'll get back to it.

Have a great day,
Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment