July 31, 2013

Does sharpening pencils make it a milestone?

Hi all,

I was sharpening my pencils last week and then it hit me! Every time I do that it makes it some kind of a small milestone. It becomes a fact that some work is being done. And isn't it for itself a signs that things are moving somewhere in the right direction? It might be a cliche thing to say, but hey, I'm proud of myself!
































This is the first time I'm hooked so hard on something that makes me want to draw every single minute of the day. And at this moment I manage to do the very thing I'm committed to on my Mid season resolution - to post more often. I started in Jan with 2.5 posts a week and now I post 3-4 times a week, which is great!! I know, I know, it should be about quality and not quantity, but it's still important for me to work as fast as possible.

I wish you all a great week,
Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment