January 10, 2013

The new year resolution - a new plan for a new year.

Hi all.

It's been a week since the beginning of the new year and I think it's time to create a new list.

Last year was great and eventful, personally and professionally. I created my Goal list and some of it I even brought to life. Not all of it, of course but some, and for that I'm proud.

So now I'm making a new list.
Some of it will be items from the last year's list. Some of it will be new ones. I will add to it in the course of the year and hopefully I will be able to check a large part of it by the end of 2013.

So here it goes.
  1. Sketch, sketch, sketch. As much as possible!!! 
  2. Learnd to draw Chinese calendar characters. 
  3. Finish the flower project this year. At this poin I have 24 unpublished posts. I must finish them. It just doesn't feel right to leave it as it is. 
  4. Work on portraits and human figure sketches. 
  5. Be ready with a holiday illustration(s) at least one month in advance.  
  6. Do Drawspace lessons weekly.
  7. Become a regular on Illustration Friday.
  8. Learn to shade properly.
  9. Learn to draw water properly.
  10. Do Animals drawing. 
  11. Follow all Shoo Rayner youtube tuts. (added 27.02.13)
  12. Learn more about Graphic Design (added 29.05.13)

Other things are in order:
  1. Keep developing my Graphiking gift shop. At the moment it stands on 345 items. 
  2. Keep blogging - at least once a week. 
  3. Develop readership for this blog. 
  4. Do more SEO.
It's a big list, I know. 
But I rather to plan big and reach low than to plan small and reach nothing. 

Have you made your list already?

Have a great week, 
Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment