August 07, 2012

How to draw a Narcissus/Daffodil - Method 1

Hi hi,

For the first method i used a tutorial created by DragoArt. A simple method that describes how to draw a narcissus/daffodil.
You begin with drawing a draw a center of a flower and half an ellipse connected to it. After that you add six petals. That simple.



This is a "by the tut" sketch. I was really surprised how simple it was. It took me several minutes to complete.














These are the other sketches. Since I shaded it a bit, it took me around half an hour to complete each of them. I had a great time doing this session: simple, fast, not many petals.


My personal favorite is the bottom on the right, looks most realistic to me.


















I hope you found this method useful.

Have a great day and see you soon.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment