July 28, 2012

How to draw a Water Lily - Method 4

Hi all,

This is Method 4 of How to draw a Water lily Month.
This tutorial here brings a completely different angle to drawing water lilies: it starts from the center, aka, its stamens.
It's taken from FinalProdigy, and if you browse through the site you will find many great tuts for you to learn from. Thanks you, FinalProdigy, for sharing these.

Anyway, this is "by the tut" sketch.
















And these are the "By the web image" sketches...
I did less then I was supposed to do, but it takes me pretty long time to do them. Also the shading is still a mystery and a challenge to me but I'm doing the best I can at this moment (I know, I know, I should stop whining and start working).

So let's work!!!

I'll see you in a few days with a new method.

Have a great week,
D.







No comments:

Post a Comment