July 19, 2012

Holiday illustrations - here I come!!!


It's summer time now and major holidays are far away in the autumn season!! But everybody knows that any seasonal business works best when everything is ready 5-6 months in advance. 

Since I'm always late with seasonal illustrations I've decided to start working on them these very days. I know, I know, some might say that I am late again, but the intention is good and I believe that I am not hopeless.

So besides drawing flowers I should start working on some new illustrations. The main thing is to doodle now. Doodle all the time. The ideas will come during the process. 

I'm thrilled!!

All I have to do now is just - do it!

Best regards, 
D. 

P.S. Have you noticed that there's no llustration this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment