April 18, 2012

How to draw a Lily - Method 3

Hi all!!!

Let's move on to the third How to draw a Lily method, this time taken from a TLChowStuffWork.

In this one we're dealing with a full flower with a long stem, to open and two closed buds and, of course, the leaves.
This is the "by the tut" version.







I can't say that I'm that happy with the outcome but still.












These sketches were based on online references.



I never really found any images resembling to the on in tutorial, but frankly - I wasn't really looking for one. What mattered to me in this to me was to do some full stem flower.




Here too, the result, in my eyes, is not that great, meaning that I should keep on practicing.
Particularly with this tut.

I hope you found this method useful.

Have a great and productive day,
D.


No comments:

Post a Comment