December 28, 2011

2011: The conclusion


2011 is coming to its end and its time to look back at what was done this year.
Well, actually it is the conclusion of the last four months of activity since it was only in September that I was able to let go of everything that kept me busy from becoming an illustrator that I want to be.
Since then - it became a full speed ride.

This September I set up some goals for the end of the year and here's the result:
The do's:
1. I finished my Graphic Design course which I started in March.
2. I promised to draw at least 10 sketches per day – and I’m proud to say: Check!
3. I decided to blog every single week with reports of my progress - Done! Sometimes I even blog twice a week.
4. I've enlarged my Zazzle Graphiking giftshop from 800 items to almost 2000.
5. I promised to myself to add 20 illustrations to my ShutterStock gallery - And I did!!! 21, to be exact, and that's the one I'm really proud of!!!
6. I managed to enlarge my Adsense income - it's still a cent here and a cent there, but it's an EVERYDAY cent! Which is better than nothing!!
7. I am able to create a greeting card in an hour now - and this is a real achievement!
8. I work with my Keywords ALL THE TIME, I love this system and I really advise you to try it. It’s really helpful.

The Don'ts:
1. I don't do the 5, 10, 15 minute exercise and I should, at least once a week.
2. I abandoned my SEO education, so I must start reading more.
3. I didn't manage to enlarge my blog traffic but I did manage to stabilize, and I don't intend to stop there.

From the look on it, it seems that I did more than I didn't. Good for me!

New Year’s plan is on its way.

Have a great year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment